Fibonacci Bands are derived from Fibonacci ratios expansion from a Key moving average.
These bands help traders find key areas of support and resistance. “Fibonacci bands” are
computed by distributed Fibonacci ratio distance (Up and Down) .
All Product Licenses: TradeStation 9.+, Permanent Licenses, One-Time Fee, Single User and Protected Code.
- Dynamic Fib. Bands plots...
- Works in all time-frames.
- Audio Alerts Extreme Fib. Bands
- One of the best ways to find trend reversals is to watch the price action near the extreme bands (both lower and higher) for reversals.
- After reversals, markets also tend to trade from one extreme band to the other end (opposite) of the extreme bands.
- All variables, Colors, Targets are configurable.
- Light weight; Programmed for Efficiency.
- Works with TradeStation 9.+