Fibonacci Clusters detect the confluence areas of multiple Fib. levels. Fib. Clusters Algorithm is designed to provide a trader the confluence levels from the swings. A confluence of Fib. retracement numbers signifies a stronger area of support and resistance.
The confluence of multiple Fibonacci retracements in a fairly tight area are computed using
prior swings both retracement and extensions with certain criteria. Then each Fib
retracement/extension level is grouped to generate a confluence within some threshold to find
Fibonacci clusters in an area. These “cluster” levels are more significant than a single fib
retracement itself. The trades are either initiated or closed at these confluence levels. <br>The Confluence Thresold, Swing Sizes, Number of Swings, Colors and various thickness can be customized.
- Dynamic Detection of Fib. Clusters
- Builds various swings at different levels and computes the confluence zones.
- Can modify Swing Lengths, Thresold size, Colors etc.
- Works in all time-frames.
- All variables, Colors, Targets are configurable.
- Light weight; Programmed for Efficiency.
- Works with TradeStation 8.+, 9.+