The 2B pattern rule applies when prices make a new high or
new low; they pull back for a healthy retracement. After the retracement,
the price tries to re-test the ‘new’ high or low. When
this test of new high or new low fails and the market does not
maintain the prices above the new high or below the new low, it
signals a potential trend reversal. This setup is very powerful and
signals the beginning of a correction.
- Dynamic 2B Pattern Detection. No Delays of showing 2B Setups.
- Marks the 2B Pattern formation
- Plots Signal, Watch, Entry and Stops Automatically
- Adjustable Parameters for 2B Patterns
- Plots Entry setup and Stop dynamically.
- All variables, Colors, Targets are configurable.
- Light weight; Programmed for Efficiency.
- Works with TradeStation 8.+, 9.+
» Feature Guide
» User guide